We welcome your contributions! By writing for SOLANCHA Magazine, you can share your knowledge with the world, and help us in our mission to create a more conscious and harmonious world!
Our goal is to support the actualization of our inherent true potential, power, and purpose and act as a guide in the lives and journeys of those pursuing greater happiness, wellness, and abundance!
Our editorial team will work with you to polish your writing and sharpen your message.
SOLANCHA is wellness and self-development lifestyle magazine that primarily focuses on helping people to actualize their full potential, power, and purpose. Familiarize yourself with our content, and if you feel like you have a story our readers would love, we want to see it!
Keep in mind:
1. Your article should be included in one or several categories. When submitting the article please write on the top what category it belongs to.
- Personal Development
- Vegan Recipes
2. SOLANCHA Magazine main principle is compassion. Therefore keep in mind that we DON’T accept non-vegan articles, and articles that don’t relate to a cruelty-free lifestyle. Also, we DON’T accept articles that use profanity, judgmental voice, or criticism. We are here to help people on their journey, NOT to judge them. Be kind and compassionate.
3. SOLANCHA Magazine DOES NOT publish articles about the usage of alcohol or drugs of any kind.
4. SOLANCHA Magazine DOES NOT publish fake news or sensation stories with claims supported by untrustworthy sources. Source all claims in your article! If you mention a statistic or a study in your article, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets.
5. Your article must be unique to SOLANCHA Magazine. It must not have been published elsewhere online (including your personal blog) or slated for distribution on other websites.
How To Submit an Article?
Email us at:
Please put the title of your article in the subject line and the full text in the body of the email.
How Should Your Article Look Like For Submission?
Write a tight opening. Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue? Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly what the article will be about? Make sure you keep these questions in mind when working on your article.
Put relevant links in brackets: [http://facebook.com/solancha]
Make sure your article is well-structured and has headings.
Please include your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [http://facebook.com/solancha] and a headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
We read every submission we receive but we are a small staff and can’t respond to every submission. If your article has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days.
By submitting to SOLANCHA Magazine you acknowledge that you accept any form of editing of your article by the SOLANCHA Magazine editorial team.