Kobe Bryant, the NBA MVP who had a 20-year career with the Lakers, was killed today, January 26th, when the helicopter he was traveling in crashed and burst into flames in the hills above Calabasas. I usually don’t write articles about tragedies, however, this time I want to attract attention to something very important. What was the reason for this tragic accident that caused Kobe Bryant’s death from an astrological perspective? Who else could be in danger of experiencing something tragic like this? What can we do to protect ourselves and our families? All these questions will be answered in this article. Keep reading!
Kobe Bryant’s Death and Tai Sui
Just last week I published an article “Make Sure You Protect Yourself From These 3 Types Of Energy In 2020“. Who would have thought that in just a couple of days I would hear about the tragedy that was caused by one of these energies? I couldn’t imagine that I’d hear so quickly about a clear example of what I was talking about in my article.
January 25th we celebrated the Chinese New Year that brought with it three types of energies that everyone should be aware of:
- Tai Sui
- Three Killings
- The Five Yellow.
These energies can affect the whole life of a person, bring destruction, accidents, loss, and even death. However, the impact is only in the presence of certain circumstances. Therefore, if there are no circumstances – there is no influence. Unfortunately, most people don’t even know about the existence of these energies and thus become victims of their negative effects.
In this article, I ‘m going to talk about the Tai Sui energy that caused the terrible helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant.
What Is Tai Sui?
Tai Sui is a very powerful flow of energy coming to Earth from Jupiter. In other words, Tai Sui is the Ray of Jupiter that hits the Earth. This flow of energy is so powerful that it is difficult to withstand. Usually, when a person, recklessly, or astrologically falls under the blow of the Ray of Tai Sui, the most difficult karmic lessons get activated in his/her life. Moreover, this does not happen gradually, but quickly and definitely not pleasant. Most people can’t stand it, which often leads to tragedy.
To prevent the activation of negative events in our lives, we should never look in the direction of Tai Sui and it’s quite dangerous to travel in this direction especially if you’re astrologically afflicted by Tai Sui.
Tai Sui 2020
The energy of Tai Sui goes from the sector of the Chinese zodiac animal of the year. In 2020, Tai Sui resides in the North, the place of the Rat. This bestows on all those born under the sign of Rat his heavenly blessings and protection. In other words, all people born in the year of the Rat will experience the positive influence of Tai Sui – in 2020, Jupiter will support them.
However, the animal sign directly opposite to the Rat is the Horse (to find out your Chinese zodiac sign click here). Therefore, all people born in the year of the Horse will experience the negative impact of Tai Sui. Therefore, if you were born in the year of the Horse, be very careful – do not sit, do not look, and try not to travel in the direction of the North (this is the Tai Sui direction in 2020). If you can’t cancel your trip in the North direction and you have to go North make sure you’re using protection (explained below).
Kobe Bryant was born in the year of the Earth Horse which put him in direct conflict with Tai Sui since the Horse is “facing” North. Starting January 25th he was already potentially in danger.
Moreover, the direction he was traveling was also North (from Newport, Ca to Calabasas, Ca) – the direction of Tai Sui in 2020. This is how his bad luck got activated.
Many Taoists also believe that it is not just the animal sign directly facing Tai Sui of the year that risks offending Tai Sui. All four animals that form a cross with the conflicting animal sign are at risk.
Therefore, in 2020, the cardinal animals of Horse, Rabbit, Rooster, and Rat need to be mindful that they take steps to appease the Tai Sui (to find out your Chinese zodiac sign click here). But especially the Horse, who directly confronts the Tai Sui.
How To Prevent Negative Impact Of Tai Sui In 2020?
This information is suitable for all the Chinese zodiac signs but especially for those who were born on the year of Horse, Rabbit, Rooster, and Rat (to find out your Chinese zodiac sign click here):
1. Do not look in the direction of Tai Sui (North: the degrees from 352.5 to 7.5 on the compass). When a person looks at Tai Sui, he (she) attracts difficulties and troubles. Instead, look in the opposite direction (South) so that your back is in the direction of Tai Sui.
2. If the rear of the house is facing Tai Sui (North), then it is not recommended to move in or move out such a house, start making repairs or start new construction near the house. Possible consequences can be money loss, health problems or lawsuits. To avoid its influence you just need to wait one year when Tai Sui will leave the North and then everything will be fine. Remember – Tai Sui can’t be disturbed!
3. If you live in a house with its facade facing the North, do not start any actions related to digging out a large amount of land from its lot (for example, the construction of another house – digging piles). Also, do not cut trees or renovate this sector!
4. To get Tai Sui onto your side, place a pair of Pi Yao in the North sector of your house. Also, place the image of the year’s Tai Sui here.
5. Those born in years of the Rat, Horse, Rabbit, and Rooster should carry the Tai Sui Amulet at all times! This amulet is literally a life savior! In addition, carry the Tai Sui Card 2020 in your wallet to appease the Tai Sui for the year! If you were born under any other sign and you need to travel in the Northern direction, make sure to take these amulets for protecting yourself!
The Bottom Line
Now you know what you need to do to protect yourself from unexpected troubles and problems that Tai Sui 2020 can bring into your life. First, look at the North of your house, and make the necessary adjustments. Secondary, place all the protections. And thirdly, make sure to always carry the Tai Sui Amulet and the Tai Sui Card 2020. Do not leave the house without this protection! If you follow the recommendations described in this article you won’t feel the negative influence of Tai Sui in 2020.
My heartfelt condolences go out to the Bryant family and all the other families involved in this tragic accident! It’s my hearts desire that this information will be help you and your family always to stay safe and protected! For additional information on the astrological influences of 2020 please read my article “Most Accurate Horoscope 2020: Predictions And Recommendations“. If you find this information helpful don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to stay in tune about all the astrological changes!