After a relaxing July when all attention was focused on rest and recuperation, we move into a new period where our perception of life will change. In this article, I will share with you the important astrological events in August 2020, and give a detailed description of the transits of the planets and recommendations for a harmonious life.
Astrological Events In August 2020
Mercury Transit In Cancer (August 2nd)
The Vedic legend says that Mercury is the offspring of Jupiter and Moon, hence it has the characteristics of both of these planets. Mercury is the key significator of our communication skills, analytical abilities, and intellect. So it is a key planet for Lawyers, sales professionals, artists, and scientists.
This year, the Mercury transit in Cancer will take place on August 2, 2020, and will remain in this position till August 17th, 2020.
Until August 17th, Mercury as the principle of speech will allow you to feed others with positive emotions through speech and give a sense of security, comfort, and belonging to the community.
This period is favorable for the development of communication skills with family and close friends. Communication is imbued with the qualities of sensuality and care. During this time people’s judgments will be traditional, conservative, and based on received emotions. It is going to be difficult to abstract your mind from emotions.
Recommendations for this period (August 2nd – August 17th):
- Watch your emotions;
- Try to perceive situations in life, using logic and objectivity;
- Do not get stuck in feelings of resentment and sacrifice, and try to find options for the development of your own consciousness;
- Invest your time in studying and learning foreign languages.
Mars Transit In Aries (August 16th)
Mars as a principle of action in our minds becomes very powerful. In August 2020, it brings a lot of fire energy to our consciousness, so it is important to use this power correctly. Fire is the element that has the power to transform our consciousness. Thanks to the fire element, we can help, save, feed, but we can also burn, injure, and kill. Therefore, this period should be lived consciously and compassionately.
Recommendations for this period:
- work on overcoming your fears;
- strive to take a leadership position;
- take responsibility;
- do sports and yoga;
- develop perseverance, determination, and drive;
- work on developing diplomatic qualities;
- use the power of Mars for good purposes to realize your desires and ambitions.
Sun Transit In Leo (August 16th)
On August 16th the Sun transit in Leo will take place, and it will stay in this position till September 16th 2020.
The sun is a symbol of the soul, the inner center of each person. In the sky, the Sun is the center of the solar system. And this transit of the Sun in Leo is especially important because it will make you think about the purpose of your soul and your life mission.
Recommendations for this period:
- develop your inner power;
- learn to take a central position and act with a sense of responsibility to other people;
- work on developing your unique qualities;
- learn to value the past because it is the key to today’s resources;
- develop communication abilities;
- respect traditions and the law;
- take care of others;
- do charity work;
- pay tithe;
- take care of your family members and friends;
- show respect to your deceased relatives, even if you didn’t know them.
As you can see, there are three important astrological events in August 2020 that need to be considered when planning your month.
We can conclude that the General mood of the month is a call to action. If you have a ready-made plan to implement your ideas, then this is a great time to declare yourself. If you are moving with the flow of life and you do not have outstanding ambitions, show the strength of your personality within your family – take care of your elders, and support the traditions of your ancestors. In general, this is a good time to increase your physical activity, start working out more, practice yoga, and strengthen your spirit.