The law of gratitude is one of the most important Universal laws. Gratitude is an energy exchange that leads to the movement of energy in your life. When energy moves, it becomes as pure as a mountain river. This flow always brings about happiness, health, joy, love, and success in your life. Gratitude affirmations are one of the most simple yet powerful tools you can use to enter into a grateful state fast and easily.
Recommendations for Working With Gratitude Affirmations
First of all, I want to share with you some simple rules that will help you avoid common mistakes when you’re working with gratitude affirmations:
- Before starting to read your gratitude affirmations, make sure to straighten your back, relax your shoulders, feel confident. You want to remove any pressure from your spine and make your energy flow freely and smoothly.
- Write down or make a printout of all the gratitude affirmations you’re going to work with.
- Say the gratitude affirmations out loud one after another, slowly and confidently. Make it sound as if what you say has already become a reality.
- While saying the gratitude affirmations look in the mirror or in the sky.
- Say the affirmations twice a day. This should be done in the morning, as soon as possible after waking up, and in the evening, right before going to bed.
- Say the affirmations at least 8 times each.
- When you’re saying the gratitude affirmations focus your attention on the keywords.
- Do not use too many affirmations all at once in one session.
- Be consistent: read the gratitude affirmations on a daily basis.
Remember that the most effective affirmations for you are the ones came up with on your own. When making affirmations, do not affirm in the negative by using “not”, use the pronouns “I”, “my” and so on instead.
Always Combine Gratitude Affirmations with Visualisation!
Visualization is the mental formation of pictures of the reality you desire. This is one of the most powerful tools to achieve your goals.
To visualize is basically to imagine the desired result while reading the affirmations.
The effectiveness of visualization is due to the fact that the brain can not distinguish the real event from the imagined. Surely many have noticed that if you constantly think about what you want, sooner or later the dream comes true or opportunities present themselves in such a way that the desired dream can be actualized. This is the visualization of desires. The brain, when concentrating on a certain desire, begins to look for all the ways to implement it.
Therefore, every time you read gratitude affirmations try to visualize in detail everything you’re grateful for.
Gratitude Affirmations You Can Use
Each gratitude affirmation has the following structure: the words “Thank you”, “I thank” or “I am grateful for”, followed by the object that you thank and all the things you are grateful for. The following is a list of gratitude affirmations.
- Thank you, God, for all the good things in my life!
- I’m grateful for every person I meet in my life exactly when I need him (her)!
- Thank you, Universe, for everything you give me!
- Thank you, Universe, for my amazing life!
- Thank you, God, for my happy and healthy family!
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to wake up every day in a great mood!
- I’m grateful for my mother and father, for their unconditional love and caring for me!
- Thank you, Universe, for what I have all is obtained!
- Thank you, Universe, for everything you created for me!
- Thank you, all the people, for good life lessons!
- Thank you, God, for all the good things that are given to me!
- Thank you, Universe, for the fact that I feel great, energized, and enthusiastic!
- Thank you, Universe, for the beauty of nature, the opportunity to travel the world and enjoy my life on this planet!
- Thank you, God, for creating this beautiful world in which I live happily and fully!
- I’m grateful for every moment of my wonderful life!
- Thank you, Universe, for all your wonderful gifts that I receive and recognize every day!
- I’m grateful for all my wishes to come true!
- I thank myself for my belief in love, compassion, and kindness of this world!
- I thank myself for staying positive no matter what happens around me!
- I thank every person I meet in my life for love, kindness, and experience!
- I am grateful for every meal I have, for every sip of water I drink, for every breath I take!
The list of affirmations I shared with you in this article is just a general idea you can use to start your gratitude practice. But it’s always more effective to create your own affirmations that contain all the things you’re grateful for. Gratitude affirmations that you come up with yourself are more personalized thus more effective for your visualizing and manifesting.
Remember to express gratitude not just for the things you already have in life but also for the things you want to attract. It’s amazing how fast it works! The Universe hears your gratitude for something you don’t have and starts changing your reality in the way that you have everything you’re grateful for. Isn’t it amazing? I always say: “To thank is easier than to ask!”. If you understand this simple thing you will never feel the need in anything!