Yoni pearls is a traditional method of vaginal healing practiced in Eastern cultures particularly Chinese Taoist. The pearls (medicinal herbs packed in a tiny bag) are inserted into the vagina for detoxification and other forms of vaginal healing. Traditionally, women used to be very shy when discussing issues related to their reproductive organs. Due to this, most usually remain clueless on how to tackle the problems adversely affecting their health. They then end up persevering through pain and suffering until it is too late. However, with the rapid spread of information, these practices have become more common worldwide. And the women’s plights have at last become more bearable.
A Point to Note
I should mention that yoni pearls are very different from yoni eggs. The latter are often used in performing vaginal exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles while yoni pearls are mostly used in detoxification procedures.
Research affirms that nearly 75% of all adult women in the world have experienced at least one vagina related problem. Luckily, yoni pearls solve most of these problems. But the optimism and openness of those who practice it play a key role.
How to use Yoni Pearls
Always use only one yoni pearl at a time and discard it. The yoni pearls have concentrated ingredients, and hence they may cause adverse effects if overused. You could also get cross-infection from recycling the pearls. Since they come in different sizes, it is advisable to choose the size that best fits your vagina (tightly envelops the vagina). The medium-size works for most women. Below is a detailed approach that I use when detoxing her highness:
I start by taking a shower. If you don’t have time for a full body wash, ensure you wash your hands thoroughly with antiseptic before starting.
- Open the sealed package and remove the pearl. Untie the strings around the yoni pearl and tie a single knot, but large enough to make it easy enough for you to remove later.
- Lie on your back and place your knees next to your chest. Use your middle finger to insert the pearl deeply into your vagina.
- Let the pearl stay in your vagina for 2-3 days then remove it carefully taking care not to scratch the inside of your vagina.
- Wear a panty shield on the gusset of your panties for another 2-3 days. This is because the vagina starts to discharge toxins after you remove the pearl.
- Wait one more day before you repeat the steps again with the second and third pearl.
You may carefully remove the pearl, but it’s more advisable to let it come out naturally. You should also wait at least 7 days before you begin another cycle. Do not perform the detox while on your period, while pregnant, or while breastfeeding. In addition, drink lots of water during the process to assist in detoxification.
If you are currently undergoing any medication from the doctor, consult him/her before using these pearls. Try to avoid sex during the treatment, but if required, it is mandatory that you remove the pearl, wash your vagina with clean water and wait for at least 1 day.
After the yoni pearls have come out, they appear bigger than they were before. This indicates that the pearls have absorbed a good percentage of the toxins present in your vagina. If you had any itching, pain, or foul smells, they should be gone.
It is sometimes advisable to also undergo a yoni steam after all the pearls have come out and at least two weeks have passed. This eliminates any pathogens that might remain on the surface of your vagina.
The Biology behind Yoni Pearls
Yoni pearls are made from Ancient Chinese, tested medicinal herbs that boost the elimination of toxins from the vagina. The following components are responsible for the particular improvements in your system:
- Motherwort – Controls menstruation, removes useless or harmful toxins and regulates internal blood clotting.
- Borneol – Acts as an aesthetic and mind relaxant and reverses fibrosis.
- Rhizoma – Stops hot flashes by regulating estrogen levels.
- Angelica – Aids your menstrual flow.
- Osthol – Boosts the strength of the womb, kills pathogens, and relieves itching.
- Dragons Blood – Stops and prevents inflammation in the uterus.
- Kochia Scoparia – Reduces itching and painful urination.
- Mentha Haplocalyx – Contains antiseptic properties for eliminating parasitic bacteria and also prevents itching and excess vaginal discharge.
Confirm with your medical doctor that you do not have allergies to any of the above herbs.
Merits of Using Yoni Pearls
The yoni pearls are beneficial to a woman’s body in several ways:
- They remove clogging in the uterus that causes emotional stress.
- Yoni pearls enhance sexual vigor, sometimes even returning a natural tightness that was assumed lost
- They alleviate itching, reduce abnormal discharge, increase natural lubrication, and also ease menstrual pain.
- In the womb, they maintain a homeostatic environment and exterminate disease-causing pathogens.
- They control Endocrine gland secretion and boost blood circulation.
- In some cases, they reduce wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- They strengthen pelvic floor muscles which heighten sexual pleasure for both partners.
- Vaginal tissues experience enhanced metabolism for fast healing and repair of the womb and cervix when damaged by childbirth or abortion. By the way, trauma patients can also be therapeutically treated via yoni massage.
Yoni pearls are suitable for adult women aged 18 to 65 years. Those who have experienced trauma due to miscarriages, abortions, and sexual assault as well those with hysterectomies, poor muscle tone, and obesity benefit more. Although yoni pearls do not cure any known reproductive system diseases, they do play a good role in reducing the symptoms. They even prevent some of these diseases. Besides yoni pearls, the best treatment and prevention of reproductive diseases is keeping the optimal hygiene practices for both you and your sexual partner.
Please note that this article is purely based on the known effects of yoni pearls. Do not confuse it with treatment advice. I advise you to visit a doctor for proper medical care.