According to Feng Shui, a correctly equipped kitchen is able to ensure the health of your entire family and a dining room is very important for activating wealth and abundance energy of the house. That’s why I want to share with you the most important Feng Shui kitchen and dining room tips for happy and abundant living!
The Location Matters!
First of all, let me tell you that it is very auspicious if you have your kitchen and dining room located correctly.
The ideal location for the dining room is in the center or deep inside the house. You have to understand that the dining room is a “heart” of your house. That’s why when the “heart” is regularly occupied by the whole family, it accumulates abundance energy and creates a harmonious environment. In Feng Shui the act of eating and all food associations symbolize abundance. That’s why it’s considered inauspicious if food is placed sparingly on the dining room table.
It is also not good if the front door is on a straight line with the kitchen door. The adverse energy through the open front door can get into your food, adversely affecting your health.
Unfortunately, during the construction of houses people rarely follow the recommendations of Feng Shui, and often it turns out that the kitchen or toilet occupies the center of the home. From the point of view of Chinese sages, it can bring you a lot of problems. As a result of this incorrect location of the kitchen, your family can suffer from various diseases.
NOTE! Do not confuse the fact that it is good to have a dining room in the center of the house with a kitchen, it’s extremely inauspicious to have a kitchen there!
It is also not desirable that the kitchen is located in front of the toilet or in front of the bedroom.
Feng Shui Kitchen Tips For Your Family’s Well-Being And Health
- The kitchen should always be maintained for maximum cleanliness and regular ventilation carried out.
- When choosing furniture for the kitchen, try to avoid the models of cabinets, tables, and chairs with sharp corners.
- Make sure your kitchen has sufficient lighting.
- Do not try to energize your kitchen with mirrors.
- Take the trash out every day before 8 p.m.
- Wash dishes right after finishing your meal. A kitchen with dirty dishes can’t have good Feng Shui!
Special Tips For The Stove
- It is not recommended to install it in front of the door, away from the wall or near the glass.
- If the stove is located under the ceiling beam, it can attract a variety of diseases to the household, and especially to the owner of the house.
- Keep your stove away from the direct sunlight rays.
- Do not install the stove next to or directly opposite to the sink or refrigerator. Otherwise, Water element (sink/refrigerator) and Fire element (stove) will be in opposition to each other, which can also affect the health of the family members.
- The stove must be located at least one foot away from the sink.
- The stove shouldn’t be located in the Northwest sector of the kitchen. This location is called “Fire at Heaven’s Gate”. It brings bad luck to the breadwinner causing the head of the family to lose the job and money.
- The stove should not face the main door or bedrooms doors.
- The stove should not be placed directly under the toilet located on the floor above.
- The stove should not face a toilet door.
- The stove should always be perfectly clean. Make sure you’re cleaning it every time after cooking.
Special Tips For The Fridge
The fridge can become a magnet for abundance if you will follow these simple Feng Shui tips.
- Keep your fridge clean inside and outside.
- Make sure to throw away all unfresh food.
- Make sure your fridge is always full of fresh and healthy food.
- It’s good to always keep an unopened bottle of expensive champagne there. This will send the Universe a message that you’re ready to celebrate your success and ready for happy surprises.
- Every new year place on the bottom portion of your fridge 3 Chinese Feng Shui coins tied with a red string. It is a symbol of always having enough money for food. Change the coins every new year.
Feng Shui Dining Room Tips For Attracting Wealth And Abundance
- First of all, take a look at the shape of your dining room table. According to Feng Shui, the ideal shapes for it are round, rectangular, and 8-sided shaped.
- Dining room table should not be placed directly below the toilet located on the floor above, nor should there be anything heavy like a piano or a large cabinet pressing down on the dining room area.
- Do not place a clock in your dining room as this symbolizes the end of abundance.
- Place a large mirror on the wall of your dining room so by reflecting the food on the table it doubles your abundance.
- Hang a chandelier in the center above the dining table.
- Display a bouquet of fresh flowers on your table.
- Place the three star gods Fuk Luk Sau in your dining room to bring health and prosperity to your family.
Face Your Auspicious Direction When You’re Eating
It is very important to face your auspicious direction (according to your Kua number) when you’re eating! Use the table below to find your best directions and best directions for each member of your family. Arrange your family members to sit at the dining table facing one of their own best directions!
This is how you can find out what your Kua number is. Just find the year of your birth in the table and then in the two last columns you will see the Kua number for men and women.
Now you know your Kua number and you can find out what your auspicious and inauspicious directions. Just find your Kua number in the table below and you will find out what your auspicious and inauspicious directions.
The Bottom Line
The kitchen and dining room are a kind of “springboard” for the energy of prosperity. Therefore, it is very important when you apply Feng Shui to your kitchen to focus on its “acupuncture points”: the stove, refrigerator, and dining table. Start applying the simple tips that I described in this article, and very soon you will feel a real surge of strength and attract the energy of health and prosperity into your life!