Healing mantras are concentrated flows of energy within sound vibration. Sacred syllables are filled with special spiritual power. Healing mantras affect three levels – mental, emotional and physical, and summon the healing Universal energy. Sound vibrations heal the body and charge it with positive energy.
In this article, I want to share with you the most powerful healing mantras that will help improve not only your health and the health of your loved ones but also to improve the level of energy and cleanse your energy body of negativity.
How Do Healing Mantras Work?
A healing mantra is a combination of sounds of a certain frequency. By chanting a healing mantra, we affect the area of the body that needs healing with healing sound vibration. Sound vibrations get into resonance with the diseased organs and at a subtle level correct their condition.
Experienced yogis do not recommend beginners to immediately take on difficult cases. Do not put dangerous experiments on friends and family members. Try first to work the mantras on a not so serious problem in the beginning.l For example, you can start your mantra practice with the intention to cheer up if you are sad; remove a headache caused by fatigue; normalize blood pressure, etc.
It’s best to learn how to heal yourself with the help of healing mantra first. And only when you mastered that you can start helping other people.
Do not despair if it did not work the first time. A classic number of repetitions of a mantra is considered to be 108. This rule applies to all mantras. The more times you repeat the mantra, the stronger the energy swirls and flows that brings relief.
Also, remember that mantra healing will not work if the sick person does not want to heal and does not trust you.
Healing Mantras Benefits
Different healing mantras have different benefits. Generally speaking, healing mantra practice can be used for:
- charging water for changing the crystal structure of matter;
- alleviating suffering, reducing mental and physical pain;
- treating nervous disorders and severe depressive states;
- meditation and expanding the boundaries of Consciousness;
- treating psychosomatic diseases;
- help with disorders;
- alleviating women suffering in childbirth (in this case, the mantras are chanted on a bowl of water and then it was given to a woman to drink).
How To Chant Healing Mantras?
When using mantras, you should follow these guidelines:
- First of all, you have to understand that mantra chanting practice should be based on strict discipline. Therefore, be responsible! If you started working with a specific mantra, you have to be committed to this practice for at least 21 days. Make mantra chanting your daily practice for this period.
- For chanting mantras you need to have a high level of concentration. It is necessary to focus on positive thoughts about your recovery or recovery of a person for who you chant healing mantras. It is important not to mix your mantra practice with negative emotions. The mind must be calm and full of compassion. Distraction to other things or conversations will not help to achieve the desired effect.
- Healing mantras should be chanted much quieter than other mantras.
- If you committed to healing mantras chanting, it is necessary to refrain from the use of such products as meat, garlic, and various heavy junk foods.
- Chant healing mantras over a glass or bottle of cold water. Drink this water after chanting practice or give it to a person for who you chant these mantras.
- For your convenience, during the healing mantra chanting it’s recommended to use mala beads made of lapis lazuli with 108 beads.
Most Powerful Healing Mantras
This is a universal healing mantra that can be used for healing headaches, chronic fatigue, depression, and neuroses. Its cleansing power is strong, and it treats even viral disease, for example, flu or severe cold. This mantra disinfects the energy field around the person.
oṃ bhūr bhuvaḥ svaḥ
tat savitur vareṇyaṃ
bhargo devasya dhīmahi
dhiyo yo naḥ prachodayāt
To learn more about Gayatri mantra practice read my article “Gayatri Mantra Practice For Connecting With the Cosmic Consciousness”.
2. Medicine Buddha Mantra
Medicine Buddha is a special aspect of Buddha that helps in healing various diseases, as well as helps samsaric patients to transcend pain. He also helps dying patients to accept death. He gives them the realization that though death may be near, there is nothing to fear. Medicine Buddha guides them through the intermediate stage prior to the next rebirth.
TAYATA OM BEKHANDZYE BEKHANDZYE
RADZA SAMUDGATE SVAHA
To learn more about Medicine Buddha mantra practice read my article “Medicine Buddha Mantra: The Healing Effect Of The Sacred Syllables”.
3. White Tara Mantra
White Tara mantra is one of the most powerful mantras to help overcome life-threatening obstacles. It may seem incredible, but the regular practice of White Tara mantra really helps to prolong life. Moreover, this mantra can be read not only for yourself but also for another person. For example, if one of your family members is suffering from a serious illness, you can chant White Tara mantra with a visualization of a fast recovery.
OM TARE TUTTARE TURE MAMA AYUR PUNE GYANA PUNTIN KURU SOHA
To learn more about White Tara mantra practice read my article “White Tara Mantra for Receiving the Gift Of Longevity and Health”.
4.Mantra for healing a mild cold or runny nose
If you chant this mantra 108 times for 10 days during the sunrise then you will receive good health and strong immune protection against viruses will stick to it.
Chung Do Ama Rung Ning
5. Mantra for getting rid of parasites on the physical and energetic level
Om Ah Hum Soha
6. Mantra for healing the gastrointestinal tract and stomach disorders
Om Agnaye Namaha
7. Mantra for healing heart issues
If you have any heart problems chant special Heart mantra:
GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA
8. Moon Mantra
This powerful mantra relieves mental ailments and heals the human psyche. Moon mantra is dedicated to Chandra (he is the Hindu God of the Moon). Turning to Chandra calms the mind, eliminates anxiety and apathy. As we know, it is our mental state that is the beginning of all our diseases. Regular Moon mantra practice helps to remove the causes of diseases and harmonize the mental state.
Om Shri Chandraya Namaha
The Bottom Line
Start practicing healing mantras with listening, and then start repeating. When you’re listening mantras the sacred sounds penetrate into your subtle bodies and cause a healing effect. However, to remove chronic ailments you need to pronounce the text of the mantras, making your body vibrate in resonance with healing sounds. The vibration should resemble a buzz first in the chest, then throughout the body. You will start feeling it with practice.
It is best to practice mantra chanting for at least 21 days because it is during this time there is a renewal of all cells of the body happens. In 21 days of everyday practice, the “rewriting” at the cellular level happens and the new formula of health is carried out. Determine the day of the beginning of the practice and mark it in the calendar. If you do it right, you can achieve fantastic results!