Are you concerned about the state of your chakras but you don’t want to use any professional help? You don’t need to! Our chakra test will help you find out which chakras you need to activate and which ones you need to balance. To do your chakra test is essential to understanding how energy circulates in the body.
In fact, the chakras react to any external stimuli and very clearly indicate an energy imbalance. If you are one of those people who face the same problems over again and over again or have to be treated for the same diseases time after time, then this is a sign that the energy doesn’t circulate in your chakras harmoniously.
It is not difficult to analyze the state of your chakras, if you’re willing to watch yourself, your feelings and behavior carefully enough.
Take a notebook and a pencil for taking notes and let’s get our chakra test started!
Muladhara Chakra Test
You should always start your chakra test with Muladhara chakra.
Signs of balanced Muladhara:
- good physical health;
A person with a balanced Muladhara loves the whole world: people, animals, and plants. He has certain earthly wisdom.
Signs of imbalanced Muladhara:
- you seem that you are not able to control your life;
- you’re dissatisfied with your body – height, weight, appearance in general;
- you feel like you’re a victim of circumstances;
- you’re trying to escape from the physical reality (in different ways – alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc.);
- you feel fear and nervousness.
Signs of hyperactive Muladhara:
- If your Muladhara is too active you can be angry for no reason.
- It is difficult for you to control your negative emotions.
- Greed, arrogance, lust, frequent injuries and bruises also indicate hyperactive Muladhara.
Question to ask:
Another way to test your Muladhara is to ask yourself – “what do material things mean to me?”
If you tend to answer:
- “everything” – it means that your Muladhara chakra is hyperactive;
- “nothing ” – your Muladhara is blocked;
- if, in answering this question, you begin to argue that money is just a tool that gives new opportunities – it means that your Muladhara is closer to balance.
How to balance your Muladhara?
Muladhara chakra can be blocked due to fear. Yes, it is your fear that blocks this chakra. In order to improve energy circulation in your Muladhara chakra and remove the block from it, you need to face your fear. To get rid of fear, you must first recognize it, accept it and identify its root cause. Then – transform your fear into love. Do what you’re afraid of! For example, if you are afraid of water – learn to swim! The overcoming of fear is the key to removing the block from your Muladhara.
Svadhisthana Chakra Test
The second chakra, which you need to check is Svadhisthana.
Signs of balanced Svadhisthana:
- harmonious relationships with people;
- feeling your own attractiveness and sexuality;
- you love your body;
- you have good self-esteem.
Signs of imbalanced Svadhisthana:
- it is difficult for you to be joyful;
- low self-esteem;
- problems in relations with people;
- you often feel guilty;
- sexual problems;
- indulgence in bad habits;
- diseases of the reproductive organs.
Signs of hyperactive Svadhisthana:
If your Svadhisthana is hyperactive you often cry and suffer from disappointment. You are jealous, touchy and irritable.
Question to ask:
Another way to test your chakra is to ask yourself – “what do pleasure and sexuality mean to me?”
- often indulge yourself with food, various entertainment (nightclubs, parties, etc.), bodily pleasures; find it difficult to cope with sexual desires – then your Svadhisthana is hyperactive;
- do deny yourself any pleasure, constantly limit yourself to everything, if you find it difficult to talk about your desires – it indicates the block in your Svadhisthana;
- respect your body and your right to have fun in a “healthy” way, and you don’t have food or/and sex addiction your Svadhisthana chakra is balanced.
How to balance your Svadhisthana?
The reason for blocking Svadhisthana is guilt. In order to remove this block, it is necessary, first of all, to understand the root cause of your guilt. Then make every effort to transform the blame into forgiveness.
Another reason for the blocking is the presence of excessive attachments, overgrown in addiction. In this case, it is necessary to make every effort to overcome your dependence on the people and addiction to your desires. Try to analyze what emotions you hide behind your obsession? Let these emotions go, do not block them inside yourself. Focus on recreating your spiritual harmony!
Manipura Chakra Test
The third chakra you need to test is Manipura.
Signs of balanced Manipura:
- the desire to achieve your goals;
- financial well-being;
- career success.
Signs of imbalanced Manipura:
- a feeling of powerlessness in stressful situations;
- weakness in the body;
- disruption of the gastrointestinal tract.
Another way to “check” Manipura is to measure body temperature. If you constantly feel cold, your body temperature is usually low then your Manipura is blocked and unbalanced.
Signs of hyperactive Manipura:
The hyperactive activity of Manipura chakra makes a person imperious, control-obsessed, abusing, aggressive, demanding, critical. Hyperactive Manipura can also be manifested through difficulties with money, anxiety, and uncertainty in the financial sphere, workaholism. If we look at the taste preferences of people with hyperactive Manipura, they can not imagine their life without coffee. If you constantly feel the heat in your body, it means your Manipura is overactive.
How to balance your Manipura?
The reasons of blocked Manipura are shame and frustration. As with the previous two chakras, to unblock Manipura you need to find out the root cause of the problem. You need to find out what you are ashamed of. After that, negative emotions need to be transformed into positive feelings – acceptance, forgiveness, and love.
Anahata Chakra Test
The fourth chakra you need to test is Anahata.
Signs of balanced Anahata:
- you give love and feel loved;
- you are kind, caring, and benevolent.
Signs of imbalanced Anahata:
- you feel indifference to people;
- the absence of self-love;
- you are callous;
- you are unable to sympathize;
- the absence of joy;
- problems in relationships;
- heart disease.
Signs of hyperactive Anahata:
- you often blush;
- in stressful situations, your pulse is rapidly accelerating;
- excessive compassion and sacrifice;
- the desire to please others;
- you have a frequent feeling of antipathy to others.
Another way to test your Anahata
A good way to “check” your Anahata is a breath-holding test. Take a light breath, then exhale and hold your breath for as long as you can. If you can not breathe for only 20-30 seconds, then your Anahata is weakened. If you can hold your breath for a minute or more, your heart chakra works well.
How to balance your Anahata?
Anahata blocking occurs when a person feels grief. It is quite difficult to remove the block from the heart chakra because the feeling of grief is usually accompanied by a state of apathy and unwillingness to do anything. In this state, it is difficult to take a sober look at the problem. It takes a great deal of willpower to try to understand the problem in a state of grief, to see its root cause and to look at everything from another perspective.
Vishuddha Chakra Test
The fifth chakra you need to test is Vishuddha.
Signs of balanced Vishuddha:
- you are able to harmoniously express yourself;
- successful realization of your inner potential and production of ideas;
- a successful communication;
- you have a constructive influence on other people through your speech.
Signs of imbalanced Vishuddha:
- it’s difficult for you to tell the truth;
- you stutter;
- sometimes it’s difficult for you to clearly and convincingly express your thoughts;
- you always doubt your own opinion;
- it’s hard for you to speak convincingly, arrogance, deceit;
- you have problems with your self-expression and self-realization;
- you have difficulties in communication;
- at the physical level, the imbalance can be expressed by frequent angina, as well as increased appetite.
Signs of hyperactive Vishuddha
When Vishuddha is overactive you tend to speak first and then you think what you’ve just said. Often your words can hurt people.
Other ways to test your Vishuddha
To determine how well your Vishuddha “works” you can analyze your voice.
- constantly seek to attract attention with the help of a loud voice, while you don’t want to hear others – this indicates hyperactivity of your Throat chakra;
- constantly oppose yourself to others – your Throat chakra is hyperactive;
- often involved in quarrels and conflicts – this also indicates hyperactivity of your Throat chakra;
- if your voice sounds timid, you usually feel like you don’t have enough words to express your thoughts – it means that your Vishuddha is blocked.
It is also possible to determine the activity of your Throat chakra is to test your auditory memory. If you have a good auditory memory, then your Throat chakra “works” well. If it is difficult for you to remember what you said – this indicates weak activity of your Vishuddha.
How to balance your Vishuddha?
Vishuddha blocking occurs when a person is lying. That is why it is very important to understand the nature of lies. A lie is like a virus that’s spread from one person to another. It is dangerous to communicate with people who are constantly deceiving because lies are contagious. When we are surrounded by people who tell a lot of lies, we, without noticing, begin to lie too. It doesn’t matter how honest we originally are. Our environment always affects us whether we want it or not. Therefore it is very difficult to develop immunity to this “virus”, but it is still possible. To do this learn to distinguish truth from lies. Be honest with others and with yourself. Respond with the truth on every lie you hear. Don’t let your environment change who you are! But at the same time, do not judge those who lie.
Ajna Chakra Test
The Sixth chakra you need to test is Ajna.
Signs of balanced Ajna:
- good intuition;
- psychic abilities;
- understanding other people.
Signs of imbalanced Ajna:
- problems with visualization;
Other ways to test your Ajna
You can determine the activity of your Ajna by using the following test: ask someone to write down five two-digit numbers, for example, 17, 84, 35, 47, 62. Look at this number row for 5 seconds and then write it down in memory. If you managed to write correctly all five or at least four numbers, then your Ajna works well. If you correctly wrote only one or two numbers, then your Third eye chakra is blocked.
How to balance your Ajna?
Block in Ajna is a result of a sense of separation and illusory reality. To remove the block you need to stop trying to seem better than other people. Accept yourself as you are and stop comparing yourself to others. Accept your uniqueness and the uniqueness of other people. If each of us is unique then any comparison doesn’t make any sense.
Sahasrara Chakra Test
To complete your chakra test you need to test your Sahasrara chakra.
Signs of balanced Sahasrara:
- you feel unity with other people and the whole world;
- a strong connection with God and the Universe;
- you realize your uniqueness.
Signs of imbalanced Sahasrara:
- the inability to think clearly in a stressful situation;
- you seek to “taste” all the “fruits” of spiritual achievements without learning to “plant”, “water” and “cultivate” them;
- unwillingness to communicate with other people;
- loss of zest for life;
- fear of death.
Another way to test your Sahasrara
To determine how well your Sahasrara “works” test your nose-breathing. If you have both nostrils working evenly, then both halves of your brain are working well, indicating that Sahasrara is harmonized.
How to balance your Sahasrara?
You should not forget that Sahasrara chakra cannot be completely closed because we cannot be completely disconnected from the Universe.
In order to harmonize it, you need to learn how to trust the Universe and consciously accept Its help. Express your intention:” I trust the Universe and boldly move forward!” After that, you will notice how the power of the Universe leads you along the road of life and protects you. This will give you a sense of ease and unity.
All chakras are rarely balanced. There is a need to pay close attention to the areas where problems exist. This is an indication of what chakras you should work with to improve your life and health.
Humming Bee Breath: a Simple Technique For Anxiety Relief
When we are anxious, on the physical level we begin to breathe shallowly using the upper part of the lungs. Our inhales and exhales become short and sharp. Contrarily, when we are relaxed, we breathe slower using the diaphragm. The lengthening of the exhalation (compared to the inhalation) maintains a healthy level of carbon dioxide in the blood, which helps us relax. Bhramari pranayama, also known as Humming Bee breath, helps to reduce the level of anxiety and relax. In this article, we will share with you what Bhramari pranayama is, what its benefits are, and how to perform it.
What Is Pranayama?
‘Prana‘ is the Sanskrit word for breath, “life force”, or “vital principle”. ‘Ayāma‘ can be translated as “the suspension of breath” or “control”. Thus, “pranayama” can be translated as “control over vital energy”.
Most often, pranayama is associated with breathing exercises that have a beneficial effect on the body, saturating it with oxygen. However, yogis use this technique not only for the purpose of improving their physical bodies but also as a way of controlling the flow of prana (vital energy).
Prana is the vital energy that fills everything in the Universe. It saturates all living things with life, providing physical bodies with strength. Breathing allows us to absorb prana and control its flow. It is believed that the basis of the entire existence consists of “energy” and “consciousness”, which are very closely interrelated. Prana gives energy to the forming of consciousness.
According to Patanjali, pranayama is the length of time between inhalation and exhalation. During this period, the time of assimilation of prana increases, the fluctuations of the mind decrease and the perception expands. But how is it possible to reduce the excitation of the brain by holding the breath? This is due to the fact that nerve impulses in some parts of the body are suspended, and the structure of brain waves is harmonized. Therefore, pranayama is one of the most important elements of Hatha yoga.
What Is Humming Bee Breath?
This pranayama derives its name from the black Indian bee called Bhramari. Bhramari = type of Indian bee; pranayama = breathing technique. This pranayama is named so because of the humming sound produced at the back of the throat during the practice – like the gentle humming of a bee.
The Benefits of the Humming Bee Breath
Bhramari pranayama, or Humming Bee Breath, is a safe and easy-to-learn practice that has tremendous therapeutic potential. Here are the benefits of performing Humming Bee Breath:
- It has a beneficial effect on the thyroid, parathyroid, and thymus glands;
- Calms the nervous system;
- Relieves tension and anxiety;
- Helps you fall asleep quickly, relieves insomnia;
- Makes the voice melodic, strengthens the ligaments;
- Helps with diseases of the throat and larynx, as well as nasal congestion.
- Relieves headaches and migraines.
- Improves memory and concentration.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Vibrations that occur in the body help the cells to remove toxins.
- Builds confidence.
- It prepares you for deep meditation.
How to Perform Bhramari Pranayama?
The technique of performing Bhramari Pranayama is quite simple and does not require special training. It can be performed at any time of the day and even after having a meal. Also, it has no age restrictions.
- Sit in any position that is comfortable for you with a straight back and relaxed shoulders.
- Close the lips, keeping the teeth slightly apart.
- Bring the tip of your tongue to the space behind the upper front teeth. Maintain this position throughout the practice, frequently checking to ensure that the jaw remains relaxed.
- Close each ears with the thumbs, place the index fingers at the midpoint of the forehead – just above the eyebrows – and reach the middle, ring, and pinky fingers across the eyes so that the tips of these fingers press very gently against the bridge of the nose.
- Take a long, deep breath in through the nostrils, bringing the breath all the way into the belly.
- Drop the chin to the chest and begin to exhale slowly, making a steady, low-pitched ‘hmmm’ sound at the back of the throat – like the humming of a bee. Focus on making the sound soft, smooth, and steady.
- Keep the body completely still and bring your awareness to the center of the head – to your Third eye chakra – letting the sound fill the head and spread to the body.
- At the end of the exhalation, slowly straighten your neck as you inhale again through the nostrils to repeat the process.
This is one breathing cycle. Start mastering this pranayama with 7 breathing cycles and gradually increase to 20-30.
After performing the Humming Bee breath practice, do not rush to open your eyes, stay in a meditative state, observe the sensations in the body, sounds, and smells in the surrounding space.
- This pranayama does not require much effort, so you should never feel a lack of air during the humming process. If you still feel a lack of air, shorten the duration of the exhalation.
- During the practice, keep your body relaxed – there should be no unpleasant or painful sensations, tension, or tremor of the limbs, loss of balance, or emotional anxiety.
- If you find it difficult to relax in a sitting position, then try to lie down, but keep in mind that in a lying position, this technique will have a strong hypnotic effect.
- Instead of “M-m-m-m-m”, you can say “A-U-M” or “OM”.
- During the hum, you can hold the Mula Bandha (Root Lock).
It is not recommended to practice Bhramari pranayama for those people who have an ear infection or epilepsy.
Aura Color Meanings Reveal Your Hidden Potential
Aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds all living beings within the Universe. Each aura is unique and has its own colors and vibrations. By reading people’s auras you can tell a lot about their thoughts, habits, feelings, emotions, character, strengths, weaknesses, and even health. In this article, we want to introduce you to aura color meanings that may help you to understand yourself and others better and make your healing practice deeper and more effective.
How To See An Aura?
If you’re new to energy healing, you may not be able to see the color of your aura. In this case, you can book an appointment with an experienced and trustworthy psychic or healer.
Kirlian or other special cameras can also be used to photograph and view the aura.
There are many different methods and practices you can use to develop the skill of viewing auras. Of course, it takes time and regular practice but it’s definitely worth it! Meditation practice is one of the most effective ones. Also, you can do your own research on how to see auras.
What Does Your Aura Color Tell About You?
Aura colors reflect a person’s emotional mood and state of health. If you understand aura color meanings, you can learn about your hidden talents or even diagnose the disease. It can also give you an idea about the emotional and mental blocks you need to work on and the direction of your spiritual and personal development. By reading your aura you can tell a lot about your emotional state and healing progress.
Moreover, the aura also holds a multitude of information about our past, present, and future. Knowing the meanings of the color of your aura can help you dive deeper into the understanding of your karmic lessons and life challenges and find the right ways to learn and deal with them.
Now let us share with you our quick guide on the meanings of aura colors!
Aura Color Meanings
Red aura is a sign of highly developed leadership qualities. Such a person always takes responsibility for his actions and has great vitality. This is a brave and determined person.
Negative sides of an individual with a red aura: arrogance and irritability.
Such a person easily solves life’s problems if he directs his energy in the right direction.
Usually, people with red aura are mobile and active. Thanks to their charisma and charm, they attract and charm others. Such individuals become good speakers or politicians.
In romantic relationships, they are passionate and attractive. They always have a lot of admirers.
But it is worth considering that if red appears in the aura periodically, it may indicate acute diseases.
Red color also symbolizes irritation and anger.
Shades of red:
- Deep Red indicates a strong-willed, grounded, and realistic person.
- Muddy Red indicates anger.
- Clear Red indicates a powerful, sensual, passionate, energetic, and competitive person.
- Orange Red is a sign of confidence.
Pink aura is a sign of a dreamy person who likes to make far-reaching plans. Such people are demanding, set big goals, but shows leniency to others.
People with pink auras are gentle and caring, but they do not forgive treason, lies, and betrayal. In any situation, they are ready to defend their point of view.
Negative traits are stubbornness and pride. Such people do not like to admit their mistakes and apologize. But with loved ones, such a person is always easy-going and soft.
In combination with the white color, pink aura indicates the purity of aspirations and thoughts, as well as spiritual closeness with God. But sometimes such individuals are too jealous and overbearing.
Shades of pink:
- Bright pink indicates a sensual, sensitive, and artistic person. It can also be a sign of affection, love, and compassion. Also, it can indicate clairaudience.
- Dark muddy pink is a sign of dishonesty, immaturity.
Shades of orange symbolize cheerfulness and a positive mood. Such individuals are similar to people with a red aura but have a calmer character. They are always drawn to others, ready to help and listen, love to talk. These are vulnerable, sensitive people. Their mood changes dramatically.
The advantage of orange aura owners is their great vitality and stress resistance.
In personal relationships, people with orange aura are friendly and empathic, but sometimes they can isolate themselves from society.
Shades of orange:
- Bright orange aura indicates good health and vibrancy. Such a person is living life to its fullest. Also, it can be an indication of overcoming an addiction or a desire.
- Red-orange aura is a sign of great personal power and confidence.
- Orange-yellow aura indicates a person with a scientific mind and tendency of being a perfectionist. Such people enjoy detailed work and mentally challenging projects.
- Cloudy orange aura is a sign of arrogance and fussiness.
People with yellow aura are characterized by:
- high activity;
- openness to others.
Such people are trusting and ready to help at any moment. But they often suffer from temptations. At a young age, they may have problems with alcohol or drug addictions.
This color is interpreted ambiguously. This is the aura color of spiritually developed people, but it can also be an indication of fraudsters.
Many spiritual mentors and gurus have yellow auras with a Golden hue.
Shades of yellow:
- Brilliant yellow aura can be a sign of spiritual awakening. Such people have a playful spirit.
- Dark yellow aura with tinges of brown often indicates students. Such people may feel pressured to achieve their goals and score high on tests.
- Lemon yellow aura indicates a person who has a fear of loss. This may be the loss of a job, divorce, a lifestyle change, loss of health, or the fear of losing control.
- Pale yellow or light yellow aura indicates a person who recently embarked on a spiritual journey, or discovered latent psychic abilities.
This color is associated with the forces of nature. If there are no extraneous shades or dirty impurities in the aura, a person has a highly developed compassion and love for the world. Sometimes such individuals have the gift of a healer. They become good doctors or diagnosticians.
In his personal life, such an individual is patient, responsive, and compassionate. But he is also a materialist who enjoys life.
They tend to protect weaker people. They can patronize and act as patrons.
Shades of green:
- Emerald green aura indicates a healer and a loving person.
- Yellow-green aura is a sign of communication, heartfelt, creative.
- Muddy forest green aura is a sign of jealousy, victim mentality, blaming others, insecurities, sensitivity to criticism, lacking personal responsibility.
- Dark green aura or cloudy green aura indicates a very jealous person who is also full of resentment. Such a person refuses to accept responsibility for his own actions and tends to blame others.
- Turquoise aura or greenish-blue aura meanings indicates a powerful healer. Such people help others discover their inner truths. Doctors, healers, and counselors usually have auras of this color.
This aura color is typical for people with paranormal abilities. They are prone to mysticism, sometimes have the gift of clairvoyance.
These are independent people. They see the world in their own unique way. Such people are constantly in search for the highest truth. Their goals are big.
The purple aura color is characterized by sensitivity and responsibility.
Children with purple auras
Such children are very vulnerable and responsive. They have great creative abilities but adults should make sure that the child does not develop arrogance, big ego, and pride.
Such an aura indicates a person that is holding on to negative feelings. It is often a sign of an unwilling and unforgiving nature. This color can also indicate negative emotions or psychological trauma.
The black aura may also indicate the secretive nature of a person.
Other interpretations: past life problems, unreleased anger, grief, health problems.
Aura of this color produces caring, loving, sensitive, and intuitive vibrations. People with blue aura like to help others.
Blue aura is common among introverts.
Blue aura indicates great willpower, a love of discipline, and prudence. People with such auras are usually serious and responsible but they also love fun.
Such people are usually happy with their lives. Sometimes they can be irrational.
In personal relationships, such people always remain faithful.
Shades of blue:
- Light blue aura indicates peacefulness, clarity, intuitve, truthfulness.
- Royal blue aura indicates clairvoyance, spirituality, generosity, openness to new opportunities.
- Muddy blue aura indicates the fear of expression, the future, and speaking the truth.
White color symbolizes purity and sincerity of thoughts. This type of aura indicates the ability of extrasensory, magic, and spiritual teachings.
The white aura has strong protective properties and creates an energy field that blocks any negativity.
People with white auras easily attract positive energy.
White aura is an indicator of good health.
- commitment to the development;
The white color of the aura is rare. A white aura can be found in highly spiritual people who’ve transcended the physical and are preparing to ascend. Religious history claims white auras were seen surrounding angelic beings. A white aura can also indicate souls that are very new to the incarnation cycle on earth, typically in a first lifetime.
People with transparent auras have a strong connection with Higher forces, can heal, and harmonize the space around them.
Negative qualities of transparent auras are changeability and inconsistency. This often leads to conflicts and misunderstandings with loved ones. Such people often need rest to recover and cleanse their energy.
Such people tend to live modestly and quietly, without causing harm to anyone. Usually, such people were born in loving and caring families.
Such people can read people’s minds and feel the energy.
Characteristics of the people with transparent auras:
- Sensitivity to the perception of the world. They respond emotionally to smells, colors, pain, or other people. Because of this, people with transparent aura are very vulnerable;
- The need for privacy. In a large group of people, they feel uncomfortable, so they need to be alone periodically;
- Deep connection with nature. They can communicate with nature spirits. It helps them to purify their energy.
People with transparent auras often feel the need of limiting their contact with the outside world.
These individuals are capable of unconditional love and can build deep relationships.
They are highly intuitive. Also, they are very insightful but not very talkative. Usually, they speak on demand, but always calmly and wisely.
People with gold auras have strong leadership qualities. Thanks to their charisma and sincerity, they achieve success in the most daring endeavors. It is important for them to set high goals and work towards them.
A golden aura is usually common for managers who can motivate employees and are responsible for all work processes at once. Sometimes it can be an indication of people with creative abilities.
Gold auras are also common for technical professions, such as builders, engineers, or architects.
People with gold auras easily share their experiences with others.
A gold aura also pertains to divine protection and enlightenment. People with this aura color are encased in divine guidance and have wisdom, inner peace, intuition, and a spiritual way of thinking.
An aura of silver color is the symbol of humanism and dreaminess. Usually, people with silver auras are very spiritual and have a good imagination.
Main character traits:
- a propensity to create;
- a large reserve of vital forces;
- honesty and trustfulness;
- strong intuition;
- good imagination.
In everyday life, they rely on their feelings, not on logic. All their life choices are made in accordance to their intuition.
These people can forgive, but they don’t forget.
It is difficult for them to perform monotonous work, they perceive it as a punishment. Because of this, such people are not suitable for working in an office and following a strict schedule. They should choose a job related to travel and nature.
A lot of bright silver color in the aura may also indicate spiritual awakening.
Shades of silver:
- Bright metallic silver is a sign of a nurturing, intuitive person.
- Muddy gray indicates the accumulation of fear in the body. It can also be a sign of health problems (when seen in certain areas of the body).
- Dirty gray overlay is a sign of energy blocks of energy or skepticism.
Indigo is a mixture of purple and ultramarine. It symbolizes strong intuition and spiritual experience.
People with indigo auras are constantly in search of justice, they are revolutionaries and strong leaders.
They do not tolerate rudeness and attempts to submit to anyone. Freedom is extremely important for them.
At a younger age, they are difficult to learn, despite the great potential. This is due to the fact that Indigo look at the world differently and choose non-standard solutions.
Indigo aura is a sign of great strength of spirit and wisdom.
Most of all such people value trust and loyalty.
They are used to relying on their own experience, not listening to the advice of others.
In romantic relationships, Indigo people are loyal and gentle. Their partner should be a good friend and mentor. The best match for them are people with purple and white auras. Partners with red, yellow, and orange auras will not be able to relate to Indigo.
The Bottom Line
The ability to see an aura is a divine gift that you can develop if you are willing to give your time and energy to it. With the knowledge of aura color meanings, you will be able to obtain a greater understanding of yourself and others by giving a glimpse into hidden talents, thoughts, mental blocks, buried emotions, and long-forgotten memories. Once you apply aura color meanings to your healing process, you will be able to change things you previously didn’t recognize were holding you back.
Unlocking The Power Of Vishuddha Chakra: The Gift Of Divine Eloquence
Vishuddha, or the throat chakra, is also known as the communication center. When it is not balanced, it can manifest itself in various ways, including excessive chatter, arrogance, dishonesty, timidity, fear, and a tendency to manipulate others. A person whose throat chakra is balanced has an excellent oratory talent, knows how to express himself in a balanced way, is a good listener that can hear and understand, and knows how to establish harmony between emotions and thoughts.
In this article, I want to share with you what you could be capable of if you unlocked the power of your Throat chakra. I will share the most effective practices you can use to tap into the full potential of your voice and increase your oratory abilities. Are you already excited? Let’s dive into this!
What Is Vishuddha?
Vishuddha can be translated into English as “especially pure”.
Vishuddhi, or Vishuddha, essentially means filter. If your Vishuddhi is active, it filters everything. Poisons can enter you in many ways – a wrong thought, emotion, idea, energy, or impulse can poison your life. An active Vishuddhi saves you from all these influences. In other words, once your Vishuddhi is active, whatever happens around you will not have an impact on you anymore. You will be established within yourself. And you tend to become a powerful being.Sadhguru
Vishuddha is the fifth primary chakra positioned at the throat area, near the spine. Due to its position, it is known as the throat chakra.
Hindu tradition describes this chakra as a white color sphere with sixteen purple or smoke-colored petals. Within the sphere, there is a sky-blue downward pointing triangle containing a circular white region like the full moon. This represents the element of akasha or “aether.”
Usually, Vishuddha is depicted as a circle with 16 petals, each containing a Sanskrit letter describing the positive qualities of the individual. There is a triangle inscribed in the circle, the top of which looks down. Inside the triangle there is another small circle, symbolizing the Ether and the Moon.
Vishuddha is a symbol of purity, a morning-blooming Lotus flower that concentrates perfection and beauty.
Through the throat center, we express our thoughts and talents, achieve the highest form of self-expression. The throat chakra is an insight, an observation of the essence of life without any illusions, a kind of creative ecstasy.
The throat chakra is considered the driving force of human talents. The best poems, paintings, and music are created through the power of Vishuddha.
By means of the “Divine eloquence” that Vishuddha bestows, we are able to transcend any external limitations, to unite the inner and physical worlds in our own essence.
What Is Vishuddha Responsible For?
The throat chakra is responsible for:
- interaction with the surrounding world;
- hearing and trusting the inner voice;
- the process of self-identification;
- the “birth” of a unique personality;
- the originality of thinking;
- creative potential;
- oratory potential;
- the ability to listen to others and understand them;
- informational and energetical influence;
- beautiful speech;
- creative expression of feelings;
- courage to express feelings and emotions, speak own truth;
- vocal potential;
- the ability to see the beauty in simple things;
- moral beauty and responsibility;
- the manifestation of personality;
- ability to keep secrets;
- the purity of thought and hearing;
- a clear expression of thoughts when communicating.
Also, Vishuddha is responsible for the health of such organs as:
- cervical department;
- vocal cords;
- the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- the upper part of the lungs;
- shoulders, arms, muscles;
All diseases related to the ears, throat, nose, teeth, as well as allergic rhinitis, weak immune system, lung and bronchial diseases, stuttering, diseases of the oral cavity, bad breath, inflammation of the thyroid gland, are a small fraction of the problems associated with an imbalance of the throat chakra.
Blocked, Closed & Unbalanced Throat Chakra
If you find it difficult to express your true feelings and thoughts, or you lack confidence in expressing your own ideas and visions, that could be a sign of blocked or unbalanced Throat chakra.
If your fifth chakra is closed or blocked, you probably often experience frustration when it comes time to express your true feelings. You may feel like you can’t find the right words to share what you feel with others. It also could be hard for you to tell people what you want or don’t want, what you like and don’t like. You may feel like it’s not important to express your true feelings because it may seem like nobody cares.
Throat chakra can be also affected by different forms of fear. Do you feel like you might be ridiculed for sharing your ideas? Or maybe you are afraid to offend someone with your truthfulness? Such fears can be also the symptoms of blocked Throat chakra.
Another symptom of unbalanced Throat chakra is a desire to stay away from people, inability to enjoy any communication with others.
Problems with the fifth chakra often lead to a number of physical ailments that include thyroid disease, hearing problems, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, tinnitus, bronchitis, asthma, and ear infections.
These are some other symptoms of imbalanced Throat chakra:
- difficulty in expressing thoughts;
- fear of public speaking;
- criticism and self-criticism.
How to Balance Vishuddha?
Now let me share with you the most effective practices and tips for opening and balancing your Throat chakra.
#1: Breathing Exercises
Sit in a comfortable position with your eyes closed.
Focus on your breathing. Inhale through the nose, then the air should pass through the back of the throat to the lungs.
Now slowly exhale through your mouth.
Repeat this exercise for at least 8 times.
#2: Guided Meditation
Guided meditation can be an excellent tool for opening and balancing your Throat chakra.
#3: Yantra Meditation
Yantra is a unique mystical symbol used for meditation. Yantra for the Throat chakra is a triangle pointing downwards. Inside the triangle, there is a circle. When you’re meditating on Vishuddha yantra you activate a powerful healing energy that helps you to heal and balance your Throat chakra.
Vishuddha Yantra Meditation
For performing a Vishuddha Yantra meditation you need a picture of a Vishuddha Yantra. You can draw it by hand, print it, or use a video animation.
Take a pose for meditation. The spine should be straight. Place the picture of the yantra next to you so that you can see it well.
Start focusing on the yantra. The three sides of the triangle represent the past, present, and future. The circle inside the triangle indicates the dormant psychic abilities in each of us. We get our freedom when we manage to open the throat chakra. However, your main attention should be focused on the continuation of spiritual development and the acquisition of Divine consciousness.
Now it is time to think about your ways of communicating with others. What kind of atmosphere do you create around you? Are you ready to deepen your communication with others?
In the following days, watch your behavior. What and how do you say? What do you bring to the surrounding space — goodness or disharmony?
After completing your thoughts, sit still for a couple of minutes.
#4: Color Visualization
Close your eyes and visualize beautiful bright blue light. Inhale as you visualize this light and imagine that this light fills the area of your throat with cleansing and healing energy. When you exhale, imagine that you are relieving stress and tension. Keep doing this visualization for at least 10 minutes.
When practicing yoga, focus on the asanas that help to open and heal your throat chakra:
1. Shoulder stand is an inverted yoga pose that stretches the back of the neck while strengthening the spine and core muscles.
2. Plow pose is a yoga posture that strengthens and lengthens the back and neck.
3. Sasangasana is a kneeling forward bend which rounds the back as much as possible to lengthen the spine and create space in the thoracic region of the back.
4. Bhujangasana is a reclining back-bending asana in hatha yoga.
#6: Matsya Mudra
Matsya is the Sanskrit word for “fish” and mudra means “a gesture of the hand”. Practicing this mudra will not only help you to balance your Vishuddha chakra but also increases your memory, clears your mind, and provides relaxation and serenity.
- sit in any comfortable seating posture and place the hands with palms pointing upwards on the thighs or the knees.
- Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths with the awareness of the breathing process.
- Bring the fingers of both of your hands together with thumbs extended.
- Stack the right hand on top of the left with thumbs extended.
- Hold your hands in front of your abdomen or relax them onto your lap.
- Relax and breathe.
- While holding the mudra repeat these words: “Bathed in waves of nourishing energy, my body moves freely and comfortable”.
It is recommended to practice this mudra for 10-15 minutes three times a day.
#7: Mantra Chanting
Vishuddha chakra mantra is “HAM”. When you’re chanting the mantra you need to feel the vibration in the area of your throat chakra.
To perform HAM mantra for your throat chakra healing you need to:
- take a deep breath;
- at the moment of exhalation, open your lips and sing the beginning of the mantra: “ha-a-a…»;
- close your lips and sing the ending: “m-m-m-m»;
- then take another breath and repeat the cycle.
While singing the mantra feel the expanding of the throat chakra. Visualize that the neck and throat are filled with pure blue light. Continue for at least 5 minutes.
At the end of the exercise, you will feel the energy pulsating in the neck area. It is a sign of the throat chakra activation.
If your chakra is blocked it might be very difficult to speak out your truth and share your feelings with others. You can try journaling instead.
Journaling is a mindful practice that’s been shown to reduce stress and anxiety as well as to help people to express their feelings and emotions through writing.
It is very beneficial to write down all your thoughts, feelings, and emotions, especially if you don’t feel comfortable sharing them with others. Writing will help you remove the block from your throat, especially if you will read what you wrote out loud.
#9: Crystal Healing
Another powerful tool for opening your throat chakra is crystal healing. You can use crystals during your meditations or Reiki sessions. Just place the crystal on your Throat during your energy healing – it will increase the effect of the session.
Another option is to wear a necklace with one of Throat chakra crystals.
Vishuddha chakra crystals:
- lapis lazuli;
- blue calcite;
- blue tourmaline.
#10: Healing Power Of Nature
The element of Vishuddha chakra is ether. Therefore spending time outside under the blue sky is already healing itself. Spend more time outside, surround yourself with nature, looking and meditating on the blue sky.
Using aromatherapy is another wonderful tool you can use for balancing your Vishuddha chakra. Essential oils can help you to remove blocks and heal your Throat chakra. For this purpose, you can use sandalwood and lavender essential oils.
The Bottom Line
Each chakra represents a spiritual life lesson to help us gain a more in-depth understanding of our inner potential and power. Vishuddha is connected to the way we express our life with utmost authenticity. It is about communicating our thoughts, true feelings, and intentions clearly and accurately. The main lesson that Vishuddha teaches us is how to expand our voice and will power.
It also teaches us how to see the truth beyond maya (illusion), how to vocalize our authentic self, and how to stop lying to ourselves. When we activate the Vishuddha Chakra, we drop the importance of social conditioning and we awaken to our true human potential.
Spiritual Journey Quotes Filled With Life-Changing Wisdom
Do the 5 Tibetan Rites Really Work? Here Is What You Need to Know!
How To Boost Energy Level: 7 Effective Tips For Happy Life
Humming Bee Breath: a Simple Technique For Anxiety Relief
Lagom: Swedish Philosophy For Living a Meaningful Life
Best Recipes For Your Vegan Fourth Of July BBQ
10 Zen Stories That Will Expand Your Consciousness
Feng Shui Astrology for July: the Month of the Water Goat
The Most Accurate Horoscope for July 2020
Abundance Haircuts In July 2020: Good And Bad Days To Cut Your Hair
Discover The Universal Laws [VIDEO]
These Simple Techniques Will Help You To Heal Your Heart Chakra [VIDEO]
How To Lift Your Mood With Colors [VIDEO]
9 Steps For Living a Happier life [VIDEO]
Feng Shui Your Eyes! [VIDEO]
Brilliant Ways To Practice Ecotourism And Sustainable Tourism
If you are an ecotourism enthusiast, you must have noticed a radical shift in both government and corporate approaches in...
The Clever Girl’s Guide to Choosing Coral Reef Safe Sunscreens
You need to choose a coral reef safe sunscreen before your next trip to the beach. Forget that old bottle...
Spiritual Journey Quotes Filled With Life-Changing Wisdom
A spiritual journey is a very individual and intimate quest to consciously deepen your understanding of life. It can greatly...
Lagom: Swedish Philosophy For Living a Meaningful Life
Did you know that Sweden is one of the happiest countries in the world? What do they do so differently...
Spiritual Quotes To Support Your Growth And Transformation
In this article, we want to share with you our latest collection of spiritual quotes to support your growth and...
Important Astrological Events In July 2020
In this article, I will share with you the important astrological events in July 2020, which will entail certain life...
The Most Accurate Horoscope for July 2020
In this article, I will share with you the most accurate horoscope for July 2020 based on the Feng Shui...
Abundance Haircuts In July 2020: Good And Bad Days To Cut Your Hair
Abundance Haircuts is a little-known sutra that reveals the negative consequences of cutting your hair on the bad days and incredible benefits of...
Feng Shui Astrology for July: the Month of the Water Goat
Feng Shui astrology is based on the Chinese calendar. The dates of the beginning and the end of the months are...
6 Steps to Start a Meditation Practice: A Clear & Easy Guide
Mindfulness is no longer considered a “soft skill,” but an essential part of overall health care among conscious people. Taking...
Brahma Muhurta Time: A Powerful Period For Manifesting
Setting an intention is important. But how do you stay focused on your goals and not lose your motivation? For...
3 Tips On How To Get Excited About Life Again
Do you feel like life isn’t exciting enough? That maybe you’re missing out on something because you just can’t get...
- Awareness1 year ago
How To Read Incense Smoke? Libanomancy Knows The Answer
- Abundant Living7 months ago
Abundance Haircuts In January: Good And Bad Days To Cut Your Hair
- Awareness1 year ago
Crown Chakra Opening Symptoms You Should Be Aware Of
- Awareness2 years ago
Think Twice Before Becoming a Reiki Master
- Awareness1 year ago
Kundalini Awakening Symptoms Everyone Should Know
- Dating2 years ago
These 5 Love Mantras Will Change Your Life!
- Awareness2 years ago
Yoni Massage: The Key To A Woman’s Sexual And Spiritual Healing
- Awareness1 year ago
Heyoka Empath: Are You One?